My order status is fulfilled. What does it mean?
The order status page updates in real time as the status of the shipment changes.
Possible statuses are:
- Confirmed - You successfully completed a checkout, but we have not shipped or fulfilled the order yet.
- Fulfilled - The order has been packed and dispatched to the carrier.
- Your shipment is confirmed - Your order is on its way.
- Out for delivery - Your order will be delivered soon.
- Attempted delivery - The carrier attempted to deliver the order to the destination address, but was unsuccessful.
- Delivered - You received your order.
Note for order without a tracking: You will only receive the notification notification "fulfilled" which means your order has been dispatched and is on its way. You can refer to the shipping delivery delay here for an approximate date of delivery.